When shooting weddings, I'm always on the look out for a nice location for some great photographs near the church. The ceremony was held in a church in San Lorenzo Ruiz Church in Walnut,CA. As I was looking for a place to park, I saw this nice trail and said to myself, this is a perfect spot for the newly weds. Their DVD montage song "Lost Without You" by Robin Thicke fits the location. I underexposed the background by a stop, and lit the couple using an off camera flash. Shot was taken with Canon 5D II with 24-70mm at 24mm, F/5.6 at 1/1600 second, ISO 100. 580 EX Flash was triggered by a Pocketwizard mini TT1 attached to the camera and Flex TT5 attached to the off camera flash in hyper sync mode.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Lost Without You
When shooting weddings, I'm always on the look out for a nice location for some great photographs near the church. The ceremony was held in a church in San Lorenzo Ruiz Church in Walnut,CA. As I was looking for a place to park, I saw this nice trail and said to myself, this is a perfect spot for the newly weds. Their DVD montage song "Lost Without You" by Robin Thicke fits the location. I underexposed the background by a stop, and lit the couple using an off camera flash. Shot was taken with Canon 5D II with 24-70mm at 24mm, F/5.6 at 1/1600 second, ISO 100. 580 EX Flash was triggered by a Pocketwizard mini TT1 attached to the camera and Flex TT5 attached to the off camera flash in hyper sync mode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment